Monday, February 2, 2009

Update

Hi: Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still in the land of quilting . It has been a hectic three weeks. We were blessed with a visit from Michael (gandbaby) for two weeks then Michael and I went and visited Quilting Newbie and Quilting Newbie's mom (sister) . Unfortunately ,I came down with the flu for the first three days and that truly did cut into our quilt fabric buying. But rallied on day 4 to go out with Quilting Newbie and Mom Newbie and spend some serious money that was burning a hole in my pocket - Quilting Newbie has been telling me about her favourite quilt shop and I finally got to shop in it. It is a wonderful quilt shop and the quilt staff were amazing. I bought material for a commissioned baby quilt . I have to finish our row blocks and then on to the baby one. Baby quilts are my favourite- quick and soooo cute! Will post pictures as soon as these projects are finished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sure hope you are feeling much better. Not fun being sick when visiting.






Trail