Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Presents have been wrapped and delivered---Food has been bought and is in fridge awaiting preparation for special meals- Storm is dumping tons of snow on us- Thankful that we are not travelling this Xmas Eve- Wishing Baby Michael a very special Christmas on his first Christmas and sorry we can not celebrate it with him- Special thoughts go out to son-in-law Brian and his mom on this very difficult Christmas- Wishing a very quilty Christmas to Quilting Newbie- And now time to put movies in the DVD and enjoy the new quilt books Amy has gotten me for Christmas-- Merry Christmas to all and may your Christmas be all you wished for---

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Aunt D. I opened one of my presents tonight...thank you for the fantastic Quilting Tool Bag filled with tons of beautiful fabric and notions. You really do spoil me. I hope you enjoy your present from me. Love ya. Quilting Newbie

crazyquiltlady said...

It is 11:06 on Xmas --- I am ready to sit and enjoy my book quilting newbie--thank you