Sunday, December 14, 2008

Melissa's Black and White Quilt


Finally finished the quilt I bought for my oldest daughter at the quilt show in October. It is for her new apartment in Vancouver British Columbia - Her colour scheme is black and white so this is why I bought the kit add to the decor in her home= It is very busy and definitely takes me out comfort zone when it comes to quilt colours- We also included to pillows and the purse was made by my youngest daughter Amy and my other daughter Erin filled it with goodies for Melissa= So this is a joint effort to bring a little piece of home to Melissa at Christmas when she is soooo far away- Now off to the courier place tomorrow as the clock is ticking--

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very pretty quilt. I know Melissa will love it. Would love to pictures of the purse and pillows.

crazyquiltlady said...

yes - will try to figure that out

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilt. I love the coulour. I especially like a busy quilt.....Melissa will love it.




Trail

Anonymous said...

You did a great job Mom.
Amy